| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#36836 03/07/2004 2:23 AM | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 | I would buy a crossmember from fatmans or any of the other manufactures as there is alot of work to install the factory crossmembers,I am going that route with my 37 but I am going to use all the original controll arms and spindles to kee the cost down. I have not installed one yet but I hear that the aftermarket crossmembers are easier to install and they come with instrucions on where they are to be located in the frame.  | | |
| |
| |