Success! I tried again tonight and got all of em loose. I went and bought PB blaster and tried a new trick. With my wrenches in place, I braced my arms against a crossmember and used my legs to push the wrench handle. I'm not sure if it was the technique, the PB blaster or soaking in kroil all week. It was probably all of it. The only thing I have left before the rear suspension is completely out is to get the bolt out of the top (driver's side) stabilizer bar bushing/bracket. I've got the nut off, but the bolt feels like it's bound up in the bushing. The bolt is still kind of hard to turn. I tried a mallot and a punch but no luck. Any suggestions?


1962 Fleetside 4spd 235 w/O.D. posi 3:90
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1990 Subaru Legacy Wagon AWD 2.2 5sp
2013 Ram Tradesman C/V
My Webshot Photos]