| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (KEVINSKI, crenwelge),
108
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 18 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 18 | I'm sure if we're talking about the same thing. The spot on the inside of the doors actually have a spot for some kind of panel. The door and window handles would go through the panels. I also think you could mount an armrest on it. Thanks for the help. I'll try to post some pics next time. | | |
| |
| |