| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
137
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#36738 05/30/2003 2:21 AM | Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 53 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 53 | Hello, I need someones help! I am searching for parts for my 59 GMC Napco 1/2ton p/u. This is what I need; Front diff. inner axle shaft seals, steering ball seals, steering ball gaskets, spindle bushings.
Rear diff.(1960-62 Chevy Dana 1/2ton), need rear axle seals and cover gasket for this.
I had no luck in finding any of these parts. Is there anyone out there that can help me?
Thank you very much, Bob | | |
| |
| |