| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#36694 12/22/2001 5:56 PM | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 687 | dude!
Glad you asked. I am now definitely in the market for a 2bbl. Got a great deal on an Offy 5416 intake that had a 2bbl adapter on it.
In order of importance, I'd say that I'm looking for
1) Driveability 2) Mileage 3) Performance
This is going to be a street/daily driver. Never dragging or on the strip. I'd like to be able to retain good interstate on-ramp acceleration and yet get the best mileage possible on the highway. What's your suggestion? | | |
| |
| |