| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (mick53, klhansen),
118
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#36691 11/12/2001 3:03 PM | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 687 | Dudes!
What's the best 4 barrel to run with a stock cam, crank and piston 250? I'm thinking a Holley 390 or Holley 450 cfm. I only plan on running a single carb. Suggestions?
Should I even fool with a rebuild or just cough up the 250+ bucks for a newbie?
-ftyler | | |
| |
| |