| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 279 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 279 | Hey folks, I have a simple question here. I've seen several different diagrams and it is very confusing. I bought a 12-volt fuel gauge. Which connector does the sending unit wire get wired to? In one diagram it shows going to the full side. On the other it shows going to the empty side. Don't ask me why. I wired a 6-volt gauge with a voltage reducer the way one diagram goes and I think it fried the gauge. Thanks in advance. Rick | | |
| |
| |