| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 86 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 86 | Hi,
My 250 6 cylinder I put in my 66 c20 has a harmonic balancer with about an inch of side to side play in it. I don't imagine this is normal. What would cause this problem?
Also, I have access to a 292 6 harmonic balancer. Would it work on the 250? Thanks!
JC in KC "The future will be better tomorrow." Dan Quayle 1965 Chevy C10 Long Fleetside
| | |
| |
| |