| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Bill Hanlon, TooMany2count, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, GDW, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,460 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 23 | If I do go with overdrive, it will probably be with an Overdrive/Underdrive unit, so I can multiply my gears on the road. I'm just not sure how stout these units are when towing a car trailer. 12-15 mpg would be acceptable mileage for me, since the truck more resembles an anvil than a jetliner! (I AM a little dismayed by the cost of diesel fuel nowadays...used to be cheaper than gas, but then I guess you have to pay for that "box-of-bolts" sound!  ) | | |
| |
| |