Originally Posted by mazzer
Don, I just looked at your incredible effort in documenting your 41 restoration. If that were a student project in the college where I teach and I were grading it, no doubt you get an A+. That will offer anyone doing a stovebolt restoration a real service. NICE job my friend.
Well make me blush why don't you. Thanks for the kind words and the grade. I only wish I would have started the documenting sooner, that digital cameras were available years ago, and that I had the ability to write as well as LAROKE--as he charms us with the Adventures of BillyBob

Don


My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery
My Photo Album


But I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy
The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it.
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone.