| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Bill Hanlon, Jon G, Ponchogl, dt235sd, rfs56trk, Steelonsteel, Maybellene, 49choptop, 1 invisible),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,478 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Tim posted a real good link in another thread where we were discussing head torque. I won’t quite it, they say it better than I ever could. Take a look at this site and it will answer all your questions on flatness. http://www.valvedirectory.com/valve_04122006.html Oh, and on the straight edge, they are talking about a precision straight edge, not a carpenter’s square. The machine shop will have that, best to let them check it, I doubt if you want to put out that kind of money just to check the one engine. http://catalog.starrett.com/catalog/catalog/groups.asp?GroupID=396 http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INLMK32?PARTPG=INSRAR2 Here is the one that I use; http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2254296400098611668WnQoDO Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Last edited by Denny Graham; 01/16/2008 2:27 PM.
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |