| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,395 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 131 Certified Bolt Nut | | Certified Bolt Nut Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 131 | I am about to take my wheels and bumpers to get power coated. My question is with the hubcaps. I plan on having black wheels, with white (power coated) hubcaps with a red bow tie in the center. Should I take the hubcaps to a paint and body shop to be painted? Can the power coat people do red on top of white? I'm sure it’s a silly question, but it’s easier to sound silly with you guys than at the shop...thanks | | |
| |
| |