| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Gdads51, Rustnut, 3800GUY, KEVINSKI, Southerntruck, klhansen, dt235sd, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln),
69
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,301 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,859 Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats | | Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,859 | Woody, nice cart.
I have one I build out of 2x4's and casters similar to a furniture dolly. I use that for small engines (Currently have an Audi V6 on it). I also have an engine/trans dolly I made years ago out of inch and a half channel that has an adjustable rear cross member so it fits engines and trans from V6's to Big Block Olds.
I also used a creeper once with a chunk of plywood on it to not puncture the padding.
Either way, buy one, or build one
Scott
The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me
| | |
| |
| |