| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (TexasA&M48Truck, Hotrod Lincoln, CandoBrent, Forty9, TUTS 59, MikeStone1953, MickeyP, Guitplayer),
157
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,211 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | Turpenyne I have used Unique automotive in Jonesburg Missouri several times. They only do clutch and brake resurfacing/remanufacturing. About 4 years ago I dropped off a presure plate and clutch [ground the flywheel myself]from a 54 Pontiac.They ground and rebuilt the plate with new springs and rebuilt the clutch with new springs. The whole deal was <$90. All the shops around here send there work to them.
You pay shipping and I'm sure they'll treat you right.
Unique Automotive 636-488-5242 Give them a call
2-Ton
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | |
| |
| |