| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 63 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 63 | Mine is an open shaft. The photo I saw had a short shaft between the tranny and overdrive. I'll do some more searching and check out Gearvendors. I'd rather do this than put a different set of gears in the dif | | |
| |
| |