Getting a nice welcome way down at the parts wanted section when I wrote my first post made me think that I haven't introduced myself..
My name is Anders and I live in Norway, Europe.
I have been reading here for about a year, registered some months ago. Really glad to have found this superb site, it has really helped me with the work I am doing on my truck. Even if I haven't asked, others have and the search function covers most things..
As for my truck it is a 59 Apache shortbed fleetside (235/3-speed, big back window, all trim available). It is in rough driver condition and is getting a little TLC this winter. I want to keep it a little rough as I like them that way, but what there is of rust is taken care of and the drivetrain and suspension is getting a lot of new parts. And a hundred other things..
Anyway, glad to be a part of this community, happy new year to everyone from up north!
Anders