| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Wally / Montana, Jeff Ogden, Peggy M, amtrakjoe, moparguy, mvigo, walter74),
83
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 39 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 39 | I saw a 1950 pick up on the net with a fuel tank mounted between the frame rails I think it was a blazer tank has any one done this I dont like the thought of the tank in the cab I am also a need to move my seat back some for leg room and keep my belly from hitting the stock steering wheel Im only 245 lbs im sure some one back in 1950 weighed this I cant be the first with this problem Thanks Tim
Last edited by green48; 12/24/2007 1:23 AM.
| | |
| |
| |