The center link is 3/16 lower on the idler arm side. The center link is also closer to drivers side alowing 14in. on tie rods as opposed to 16in. on pass side. The outers are lower then inner. Also there was 40 psi in the tires instead of 36. I dobt that would have caused anything. The 3/16ths is probally the culprit and the only way I can think it got out that much was I had to use the worn pitman on mockup. Thanks for everyones input. I will give it a try and see.

by the way the shop used the specs for a 79 model istead of a 66. Would this cause any problems.

Last edited by Valiantsignet200; 12/16/2007 8:05 AM.

1966 C10 250/3 Stepside
1966 C10 327/3 Fleetside
1972 Buick Centurion 455/TH400
1964 Plymouth Valiant 360/A833 4spd
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 440/727
I've got a new car....It was made in '72