| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,305 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 54 | I've got a 1951 216 engine.. all in tact.. that hasn't been started for about 15 years since the PO pulled it into a barn. I'm parting it out and wondering what the engine is worth as I have several interested local bolters. Any advice would be appreciated.
| | |
| |
| |