| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Gdads51, Rustnut, 3800GUY, KEVINSKI, Southerntruck, klhansen, dt235sd, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln),
69
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,301 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 700 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 700 | No, but hopefully I will pull my (400 miles since overhauled) '57 235 next week and will need a resting place for it in the bed of my F*&D pickup for the trip back to the remanufacturer. I say hopefully because I have been truly bummed since completing this restoration and discovering that something is just not right with the power plant. Viejo has been sitting in the garage looking good. Just don't go judging a book by it's cover.
Any suggestions?
Don My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery My Photo AlbumBut I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it. Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone. | | |
| |
| |