Denny - Go to Fleet Farm (or Farm Fleet in your neck of the woods) go to the farm section and pick up a $20 submerged stock tank heater - the one with the metal basket around it. I used this in my home-made acid tank (wood box and plastic sheet) until the snow started flying and I had to move the tank for plowing.

at the 40-60F range, the acid bath just takes twice as long.

Or pick up a 400W heat tape - wrap around the out-side of the rubber-made tote, put some insulation around it, then put that inside a larger tote to hold it all together.

Other suggestions I have are much more expensive....

Or you could switch to vinegar and bring in the house if you could stand the smell



The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me