So here where I'm at, stock tank heater or pond deicer's are thermostatically set for a range of 40° to 60°, I talked with the manufacturer of the major brand that F&F carries.
Aquarium heaters, same thing, to small not made to keep the temps up in a freezing room and not made to bring the temp up to where I want it. Block heaters are also made to just keep the water from freezing and would need a way of circulating the water.
So to day I brought the pond deicer back and picked up a 120v water heater element and thermostat and am trying to figure out how I can mount them so they can be safely lowered into my Rubbermaid tank. One thing for sure, is that I’m gonna have to put a GFI in that outlet box I’m using.
I don’t really want 10 or 15 gallons of acid sitting around in the shop Harold. This stuff is supposed to be relatively safe to the environment.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL