| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,295 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#34453 12/11/2002 2:36 PM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 | Jeff I read an artical on an old tractor site about rusted parts and the best method of freeing up 2 parts that are rusted together. Soak it in water. I did this with my gas tank sending unit it took me 2-3 days but freed it up enough to were I could work it back and forth and get some PB Blaster in there to finish the job.
The other possibility is to look up in the tech tips (I think it is there) about the article on electronic rust removal. That might be an option for you.
Just remember it didn't rust together in one day so take your time and don't rush it, you WILL get it freed up.
Good luck
Brian Moore 1949 3100 5 window Deluxe "Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow" | | |
| |
| |