Hey Folks!
I've been gone for a while from the bolt, boy is it fancy around here now! Back in august I bought a 53 3100 5 window--I love it crazy.
Done so far:
Replaced Radiator and hoses (radiator rusted beyond repair)
installed AC blower
Replaced gas gauge (still not working dangit)
Replaced temp gauge (woo, worked 1st time)
Replaced valve cover gasket (still sticky from that permatex)
Mechanic replaced back brake shoes, grease seals, one cylinder
And just this weekend replaced the master cyl which blew after getting the other cylinder replaced. I got brake fluid in my mouth which was ridiculously gross. I hope I'll be fine. Haven't keeled over yet.
However, I broke the front left brake line doing it. Anyone know where i can get a pre-bent line w/out having to buy the whole kit? They're 150-200 online and since the main line was already replaced w/ what looks like stainless, I don't want to have to buy the whole kit. I guess the alternative if none are available is to buy a line and bend it myself which sounds like a PITA. Anyone know where i could get a pre bent front brake line?
I also bought a kit to rebuild my carboreator but after seeing all the pieces, I am now scared

Hope everyone is doing fine! Can't wait till my old girl is back on the road!