| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MNSmith, CandoBrent, 1955 1 Series, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, GrandpasJimmy, Shaffer's1950),
75
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 3 | I have a '53 3/4 ton that has the 216 in it. The engine is shot and a friend gave me a 292. After doing some checking and thinking I decided not to use the 292. It is on ebay now and I have been offered a 230 in trade. Does anybody know anything about the 230, cause I don't. What would be the chance it would drop in to replace the 216?
Derek | | |
| |
| |