Man.. you guys are tough on the new guy... i appreciate the humor and it sounds like there's not much to removing it! Thanks!
not a fun job....
You could remove like it like delux54panel said but you need to cut it at the cowl to get the lip for the dash also. You still have to either use a cut off wheel or try to drill the spot welds out on the sides of the dash near the doors.
Like OLTrucks said you could drill all the spot welds out to remove it. But you still have to either use a cut off wheel or try to drill the spot welds out on the sides of the dash near the doors.
I did it the stone age way since I had no electric or air & was in the middle of whaet field in northern Kansas. I used a hammer & couple of very sharp chisels. Not pretty but it worked...Joe