There is one on EBAY right now.It has 2 days left on the sale. I am bidding on the right side. I don't know what the left side is up to, but you will probably have to go over $200, plus it is $70.00 shipping Greyhound. I don't know of any vendors that have the spare cutout style so look for a used one. Maybe JIMBO59CHEV has something, he is a good guy to deal with in the parts for sale forum. I would get one from him before buying on EBAY, but I know he does not have the right side I am looking for.


1957 Chevrolet 1/2-ton Stepside LB in the Gallery
My Photobucket shots

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)