| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,440 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 582 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 582 | When I took mine apart (49 longbed so I had two of these set-ups), the seal was cork between the two steel rings. My replacement seal was rubber and I installed it between the two rings. No leakage and everything snugged up tight. I got my kit for my longbed from American Classic and everything in it worked well. Perhaps the kit you got came from some substandard manufacturer. Think I took some pics of the kit when the assembly was all apart on the workbench. http://community.webshots.com/user/geezer | | |
| |
| |