| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,443 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 21 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 21 | I'd like to know if my 1 1/2 ton Chevy is a 34 or 35.
Besides the coil location being different.......Anything else I can look for? Yes, the water jackets on the blocks are different and I do have a 35 casting number but the motor could have been swapped. Whats on the body or frame that I can look for? | | |
| |
| |