Okay guys and gals, here's question. A few weeks ago I reported that I had finished my '53 restoration. Engine runs great and sounds good. However, when I finally got her registered and insured and took her for the first drive, I found a very bad vibration and shaking going on at low speed. There is no vibration when idling and even when accellerating in neutral, so doubt it is anything to do with the engine being out of balance. I jacked up the rear end on stands, put it through all 4 gears and watched the driveline. I don't see anything that appears out of balance with the drive line and it has all new u-joints. The shaking is severe enough that I immediately turned around and brought it home from a block away. Remember, this is a ground up restoration, so the engine has been rebuilt and the tranny was removed. New cutch and throw-out bearing, etc. It almost seems it has to be in the transmission and shifting. If you recall, I had trouble getting the transmission to mate with the engine until I put the clutch in and then all slid together. The truck has all new rubber and wheels are balanced. It shakes bad enough that I am concerned it could vibrate apart, so it is no small problem. Any suggestions? I'm laid up with a broken leg right now, so it will be awhile before I can check out any suggested remedies. Thanks folks.