I'm nervous about ebay sellers for lots of reasons. Bad spelling doesn't worry me too much, there are a lot of guys on these forums that don't give a hoot about spelling or grammer and still know a lot more about these trucks than I ever will. On the other hand, Marty, I had not noticed the hood fit on those little pictures and I still can't see the firewall in any detail. And lots of people list vehicles with spare parts. Personally, I would remove the air conditioner - it looks terrible under the dash and isn't exactly essential in our Swedish summer climate.
But I agree, Doug, there must be something Mr. Seller isn't saying. A quick look at the truck would answer a lot of questions. As far as the price goes, at $6000 even in questionable shape it isn't so bad - at $9200 it had better be in good shape. But I also know that in Sweden it could sell for the equivalent of $15000 easy in reasonable condition, so there is room to invest in the shipping, fees, customs without losing your shirt.
Like I said, this truck isn't for me, it's for a friend (who isn't so great with English), but I think it is fascinating to see what is out there!
Karl


It may not be the easy way, but it is the Cowboy Way - Ranger Doug
Beware of the stories you read or tell; subtly, at night, beneath the waters of consciousness, they are altering your world. - Ben Okri
1953 Chevy 3100
1960 Volvo PV 544
1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe