In the video's I have drop spindles in the front with 1" lowering springs. They are way tooo stiff though not allowing the weigh x-fer I want to see.
Shocks are Competition Engineering drag shocks. At the track it didn't make a difference if the fronts were set to 90/10, 80/20 or 60/40 again due to the stiff spring in the front. The rears were set to the 70/30 setting.
The rear tire is a simple BFG drag radial 275/50/15.
The rear gear is a 3.73.
There is a 3,200 stall in the truck.
Truck makes 410rwhp on the motor.
I'm currently swapping front springs to a 14" 450lb spring and will probably use weight jacks if I need to to get the ride height where I want it.
The rear spring will stay but I am going to c-notch the frame so I can put 2" lowering blocks in the rear. I'm also making a new bracket for the front of the lower control arm. It will have 4 holes and allow me to adjust the height of the front mounting point of the control arm.
Right now I figure the trucks instant center of gravity is around 30" With the control arm mounted where it is now, my antisquat numbers are about 80% (20% of the weight x-fer is going in to the springs and causing the rear to squat). By moving the upper hole up 4.5" it moves my A/S to 120%. The rear will now lift under acceleration planting the tires even hard.
Obviously it's dead hooking right now on the motor, but I think it's going to have a problem spinning with the bottle. I'm also swapping to a 4.56 gear and 30" tire.
Plan is to run mid-high 10's on the bottle at 127-130 mph.