Right now I am running a '69 307 with '65 283/327 Power Pak heads, Edelbrock Performer intake, Quadrajet, and a stock cam as far as I know for now. I have a '72 TH350 behind it with the stock 4.11 rearend in my '65 3/4 ton. The plan is to get a 350 block and some 327 pistons and drop my 307 crank in and make a 327. I was going to use my heads and intake on the new engine, but get a new Edelbrock or Holley carb. Then get a nice cam to put in it. My Quadrajet is halfway decent, I've put a rebuild kit in it and done a little tuning, but it's a mid-70's one and isn't really the best one for my purposes. I have no problem buying a new intake if I have to, I just thought I would use the one I already have if I could. If this is the case I will probably get the Performer RPM intake.
Aaron