| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | "...it deserves an easy life from this point forward." I couldn't agree more. I like the 350, plenty of power and plenty of parts at a reasonable cost. There are several ways to go with the rear. You can have a Ford 9" or 8" built to match your width etc. Or you can go the cheap (inexpensive) route and shop the bone yards. GM made several rears that will fit, I have a 10 bolt Camaro. Someone posted a printout of different differential sizes somewhere here today or yesterday. I would suggest a 700R4 tranny with overdrive and gears in the mid to high 3s.
~Jim
| | |
| |
| |