| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#33324 03/26/2004 9:08 AM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 20 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 20 | 4onthefloor, you're on top of the game...I was just thinking that I need to confirm the direction of rotation! Although I was just spinning it with teh cap off. It's sparking well (reman dizzy, new coil, good wires). It looks like fuel is getting to the carb, may be old fuel, but it's getting there.
Now, I've got all the info I need except how to get #1 TDC. How do you guys manually turn the crank. I could not get a socket to grab a crank bolt inside the balancer like I would do on my ***** . I can hit it with the staret, but I can't really tell where it's stopping, Russian Roulette.
62 1/2 Ton Stepside, 3 on the tree and 235 I6 Grandpa gave it to me, it is straight and original with about 90K original miles..
| | |
| |
| |