| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,720 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#33176 03/25/2003 10:18 PM | Joined: May 2002 Posts: 44 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2002 Posts: 44 | I need to know if I'm looking in the right places. I'm looking for a Saginaw 2-ring(3.11 1st) 4 speed for the GMC and after calling the few local junkyards and local tranny shops, I can't seem to find one for less than $250.00!(and that is not even rebuilt!) After searching the posts here and reading the patricks catalog, it sounds like $100.00 is the going price. Have they become harder to find or am I not looking in the right spots. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
"The Operation of GMC trucks is normally smooth and steady, with no loud rattling, knocking or unusual noises. A good driver will quickly become accustomed to driving a GMC truck and will get the feel of his vehicle regardless of his engineering knowledge."-TM10-1563
| | |
| |
| |