I am getting ready to assembly the vent windows and I had a few questions about my setup.
I bought the complete kit from LMC truck and I need to figure out where everything goes. Here's a picture:
[img]http://inlinethumb06.webshots.com/23813/2652969690100058208S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
I believe the location of the parts outlined in red is correct right? What are these parts outlined in blue? I think the long rubber piece is the wiper that goes inside the door, but I don't know where that felt piece goes.

Here is the picture of the wiper rubber thing, I think it must be for a truck with no vent windows judging by the length.
[img]http://inlinethumb19.webshots.com/23762/2831937990100058208S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]

I believe this is the correct channel, but where does it start and end. I guess the right side is supposed to go all the way down in the door in a channel right? And the top left only goes up to and butts up against the side of the vent window assembly? How is it attached to the inside of the door channels?
[img]http://inlinethumb31.webshots.com/21214/2709536820100058208S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]


Here is the piece that I am missing for the left side door, but I found out you can order it. This is the channel that goes down the side of the door to secure the felt thing the window rides in right?
[img]http://inlinethumb12.webshots.com/21259/2479590700100058208S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://inlinethumb31.webshots.com/23646/2563518250100058208S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]

Also, my truck only had one of these, so I guess I will probably have to buy a new set of two? That's all I see in the popular truck catalogs. How do you get the old stuff out of there?
[img]http://inlinethumb22.webshots.com/22677/2846276910100058208S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]

Also I have a question about how to put the glass in the vent window. I couldn't find anything that came with my parts, so I guess I just need to get some glass tape? Is that the stuff the manual refers to? Where you put oil on it and it swells up. Is it the same stuff for the regular window and the vent window?

If someone could direct me to another post with all this information that would be just as good, but I have searched for about a half hour and haven't found all the information I need about this subject. Thanks for the help in advance.