| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,594 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 27 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 27 | My window regulator on the driver's side door in my 1972 1/2 ton pickup went kaput, so I have a new one from LMC. However, I can't get the old one out. The forward window track sits directly outboard of the regulator so there is not enough room to get the window crank drive shaft out of the panel hole. I losened the track but it will not give enough to let me get the regulator out of the hole. Does anyone have a 'how to' on the replacement of the window regulator for this truck? I could sure use the help! Thanks! | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Help! Need 'how to' on window regulator, 1972 pickup
| Bolter Rush | 05/19/2007 10:19 PM | |
| |
| |