Yes I have had trouble with my Chevy Duty latches. I'm not kidding you I spent two full days trying to get the latches for 48 to work. The latches would grab on the first latch but I couldn't get the door to pull tight against the weather stripping. If I grabbed onto the door handle I could wiggle the door in and out they door was still loose. I phoned Chevy Duty and told them my problem but they told me they haven't had any other people complaning about the latches and I was the only one. So they said I must be doing something wrong. I throw the new latches back into the box put my old ones back on and the doors closed way better then with the new ones on. There is something wrong with those latches.


38 original
48 panel
59 stepside
46 in the back forty