| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,533 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 125 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 125 | I recently removed the radio on my truck and it does not appear to be original. I don't really have the extra money to buy a repro for $600 and I don't want to spend my time trying to find a used one to be fixed up. What I was wondering was if there was some kind of plugs or something that can be used to fit in the holes in the dash. On oldgmctrucks.com, I saw some of the original factory photos and there was one with the two holes on the side and the large rectangle in the middle plugged with something. I think it was metal and it was painted the same as the dash. Is there anybody who knows about these? Should I just try to make my own? | | |
| |
| |