| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (2-Ton, MRMEROTH11, Gdads51, JW51, Shaffer's1950, Southerntruck, 1 invisible),
118
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 19 | I've setup my router bench to do the strip seat gooves in a single pass. I'll be starting as soon as I get my wood or grass in my case. I decided that since I call her teagreen I'll be using bamboo as my bed wood. A local lumber yard has a source for cultured strand which is supposed to be the hardest bamboo board. Fingers crossed.
My other truck is a Ducati
| | |
| |
| |