| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#32619 06/28/2003 8:41 PM | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 15 | I've got a newly rebuilt rochester on my 235. It leaks like hell. After reading all the other post on this site it seems like this is just inherent in the design. I want to replace it with any other carb. I would like the cheapest and easiest to install, with no modifications if possible. What should I buy? Are any other decent carbs available that just bolt right on? Thank-you for your help. | | |
| |
| |