| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, crenwelge, Hotrod Lincoln, 1955 1 Series, Tronman, Wrenchman),
194
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,341 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 8 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 8 | Thanks Red,
I thought from some drawings I had seen that they worked that way. There is a guy in the neighborhood who also has a 57. I will have to chat with him and peek at the bed as well. | | |
| |
| |