When it comes apart for the trans and rearend improvement, I think the front is going to recieve new king pins and modern tie rod ends. How does the balls on the old style tie rod ends come off the spindles? or does later spindles need to be found. Is there a newer steering box from a fities or other truck that can be bolted in for better steering feel. I would like to lower this truck a little,I have a catalog from a local rod parts store and to buy a dropped axle, get spindles from a junkyard,find a good vega box or a new one,buy the box adapter and draglink parts, maybe new springs,disc brake adapter kit and rotors and calipers,hoses etc it would be cheaper to buy a mustang 2 hub to hub kit, but at this time I dont have the money to do either. If there is anyone who has a dropped axle with disc brakes on their 37 of 38 and is going to install a independent frontend let me know I will buy your old parts. Jeff