| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, Hotrod Lincoln, TrknGMC, homer52, 2 invisible),
79
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#32157 05/09/2005 3:11 AM | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 122 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 122 | that's not a bad idea about the 350...I was thinking of maybe trying to get a 4-bolt main 400 smallblock. I love a good 350 as much as the next gut, but I feel like I need a serious cubic inches bonus to justify doing a motor swap in this rig. I'm also trying to avoid even having to build a motor, just hoping to find an ebay or junker that runs well enough as is | | |
| |
| |