| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,440 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#32151 05/07/2005 2:14 AM | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 122 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 122 | I've been thinking about picking up an 80s or 90s pick-up truck 4-bolt 454 (probably not a tall-deck) for my 1968 C60...would this engine directly bolt into place with the existing smallblack (305) mounts? If not, what kind of fabrication or parts buying can I expect to do? I'm short on cash and skill, and praying for a pretty direct bolt-on. | | |
| |
| |