| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,413 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#31831 02/18/2004 6:52 PM | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 81 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 81 | My 62 Chevy 1/2 ton truck doesn't have power brakes and I need shoes with a FF rating so I can stop with less 'pushing and grunting'. Do any of you Stovebolters know of a brakeshoe supplier who sells the shoes with the FF rating? Any other suggestions since I do not want to add power brakes?
Green Machine
| | |
| |
| |