| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#31592 05/08/2005 6:54 PM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 38 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 38 | I had the same problem. I ensured there was a good matting surface between the intake and the exhaust manifold and bolted them together. I then had the machine shop mill both intake and exhaust at the same time. I did have to grind the rings a little, but it worked perfect. The machine shop tech said that was not a normal way to have it milled, but it flat and true.
Jim
| | |
| |
| |