| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,567 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#31345 09/02/2003 3:42 AM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,228 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,228 | It may not help much but I installed a 250 in a '37 1/2 ton. I had to make front and rear crossmembers plus cut the firewall for extra clearance. The later model engines are longer and lower than the originals. I lowered the radiator about 2" so the fan would cover the bottom of it. Before the blade tips were even with the bottom of the lower tank. The rest was pretty easy swap. Joe | | |
| |
| |