| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#31156 07/28/2002 4:57 AM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 | I have two kits that may be what you want. If you can get part number needed, I will look at mine to see if right ones. They do have that size pins and washer type bearings. I needed the shorter pins and ball bearings, was gonna cut these and mess around, finally just ordered right kit from Chevy Duty. Can see on-line. They may have # listed in the catalog there. I'm still waiting for the kit from them, before I'm sure I can let these go. They are NOT oversize ones if that's what you need, and seems like it may be what you want with loose pins in axle ends!
G.L. Grumpy's Old Iron Ranch Huntington, IN 46750
MM R tractor, Speedex and Power King tractors
| | |
| |
| |